Senior Housing Options in Greenfield, WI
The charming city of Greenfield is located just southwest of Milwaukee, just minutes from General Mitchell International Airport, with easy access to I-43. Here you can learn more about the city, its local attractions, and just a few of the popular amenities you’ll find at our senior apartments in Greenfield, Wisconsin.
Established in 1841 as the final municipality in Milwaukee County, Greenfield is now home to over 36,000 residents. Its rich history is on display through its dozens of preserved historic landmarks and sites throughout the city. Plenty of parks, and countless shopping and dining options make this highly desirable Milwaukee suburb is a beloved place to call home.
Greenfield features many nearby attractions that residents can enjoy throughout the year, including:
- Southridge Mall boasts 1.2 million square feet, making it the largest shopping mall in the state.
- Greenfield Library makes a great escape for bookworms of all ages, and because there are several branches, you're likely to find one near you.
- Greenfield Parks & Recreation maintains several area parks, giving you plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors without venturing too far from home.
Greenfield Farmer’s Market features over 50 local vendors and takes place every Sunday from May – October in Konkel Park.
Enjoy an abundance of convenient amenities like these when you choose our senior apartments in Greenfield, WI:
- Private balcony or patio
- Hair salon
- On-premise fitness centers
- Chapel/meditation room
- Weekly grocery shopping bus
*Amenities may vary by location.
- How to Choose the Best Retirement Communities in Greenfield, Wisconsin for your personality
- Prairie Hill 55+ Community Neighborhood Guide in Greenfield, Wisconsin
The best way to learn more about living here is to search our senior apartments in Greenfield, WI online, then schedule a personal tour. We’d be happy to show you around the community – we think you'll love it here. Give us a call today!